Accounts & Book-keeping
Accounts Preparation For Business
Our core business is is preparing accounts for small and medium sized businesses (see sample list of client categories
) and giving business and taxation advice to these people.
We do this in many ways -
- preparing accounts from incomplete records (a bunch of documents stuffed into a USA biscuit tin).
- manual records written up in a 'red' book.
- preparing accounts from your computer package.
Whatever way your accounts come in we will prepare a professional, relevant set of accounts for you. The accounts will comply with all Revenue and other legal requirements; we have excellent relations and reputation with all local lending institutions.
We do the following:
Uses Of Accounts
- audited accounts for companies
- annual accounts for audit exempt companies
- management accounts - layout customised to client
- interim accounts - monthly, six monthly
- forecasting and budgeting
- cashflow projections & working capital management
- vat returns
- paye/prsi returns
We - either Tony Glavin or Ian Ronan - will go through these accounts with you, tell you how much money you made, what you did with it, what the tax is. This is information on your past; we will also suggest how you can make more money in the future and reduce your tax; this may be as simple as telling you to form a company to carry on your trade and avail of the lower corporate rates on retained profits.
We have extensive experience of accounts and other computer packages and can help decide on the most suitable accounts package and help you implement it. We are fully computerised and our current project is to go paperless.
We do all of the accounting and bookeeping requirements for some clients. The benefit of this is that you have access to a qualified Chartered Accountant as your management accountant, without having to employ him.